Please sign the petition:
Restore the US Constitution – Restore Integrity of the US Courts!
We the undersigned call upon the United States Congress and the United States Attorney General to perform their duties, restore the Constitution of the United States and restore the integrity of the United States courts, through corrective actions pertaining to the invalid electronic record systems of the courts – PACER and CM/ECF.
The US is in the midst of a constitutional crisis
As documented in a number of impeachment requests, previously filed with the US Congress, corruption of the US courts is a key cause of the current financial crisis, which is often overlooked.
Corruption of the courts and the US justice system has reached the level of a constitutional crisis, the like of which has not been seen since the Civil War. The People are deprived of life, liberty, and property with no due process of law.
The electronic record systems of the US courts undermine the rule of law.
The Administrative Office of the US Courts implemented with no public oversight invalid public access (PACER) and case management (CM/ECF) systems in the US courts, which undermine the integrity of US court records, and with it – integrity of the courts themselves.
The systems enable the routine conduct of simulated litigation in cases before the US courts:
· No valid summonses are issued, docketed, or executed;
· Judges appear with no valid assignment orders;
· Attorneys appear, who are not authorized by any party, and
· Minutes, orders, and judgments are published online, which are deemed by the US courts themselves as void.
The key deficiency identified in the systems pertain to:
· Invalid electronic authentication records, which are hidden from public access in apparent violation of First Amendment and Due Process rights, [[iv]] and
· Failure to publish valid Rules of Courts or establish the new court procedure in the law.
Conditions, which now prevail in the US courts, are routinely employed to undermine the rule of law, to benefit financial institutions, large corporations, and government officials, and to effectively deny individuals access to the courts to protect their rights. [v]
Proposed corrective measures
The requests offered specific corrective measure, including:
· Restoring the integrity of the offices of the clerks of the US courts;
· Enactment of federal rules of electronic court records, and
· Ongoing monitoring of the courts%u2019 electronic record systems by the People and computing professionals
The safeguard of the integrity of court records was for centuries the foundation of due process and fair hearings. The recent disintegration of electronic records in the United States courts undermines any notion of respect for the Human, Constitutional and Civil Rights of the People of the United States, and loyalty of United States judges and clerks to their Oaths of Office.
The United States Congress and United States Attorney General are called upon to perform their duties!